Stacey Keibler finally talks about breaking up with George Clooney.

Stacey Keibler finally  talks about breaking up with George Clooney.
The pair last month ended their relationship of two years, but it seems that Keibler is not much concerned about the break up and thinks the positive side.


"Indeed there is nothing dramatic that has happened, everything is good and normal. I am a kind of person who always live in the moment and forgets the past. And  always see the positives in everything"."I am very excited about all the projects coming, and I'm super busy," said 33-year-old model tells Extra. Despite Stacy and George's supposed disagreements, the model claims there are no hard feelings. The star insists she lives in the "present moment" and always manages to have a "positive" outlook.

The couple were dating together for more than two years, and it was a cute romance according to insiders, but it came to an end, and who knows maybe they’ll be together again in the future.